SeifertTyrinDalSeifertTyrinDal

Main Audio Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Mega Man X3 - Toxic Seahorse Mega Man X3 - Toxic Seahorse

Nice

My one and only problem with this remix is that Toxic Seahorse was such a little b!tch, one of the easiest bosses in a MM game ever. Not that that has any bearing on the song, which was good, and although it did sound "strange" as some people would say, that's because it's a remix. Nice job.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Now what ya mean...and it's actually a cover not a real remix. Listening now makes me want to punch myself. >___>

Anyways, thanks for the listen!

Two Talkers Two Talkers

Impressive

I'm impressed with how easy it is to just let the song play without realizing how long it's gone on. It was nice, but it had so much potential that I wish you had made a deeper trance or house song with your beat. Keep it up.

Claxor responds:

I'm impressed too xD
It wasn't really supposed to be a song, I was just playing around on my keyboard to the drum beat, and when I listened to it it sounded cool :P

Castlevania | Whiplash Castlevania | Whiplash

A very well planned remix of a classic song.

This song brought me back, and in a very good way. I loved Dracula X, and this song was an intregal part of the game.
This remix offered everything I could have wanted in a song. An excellent quality, and a very good loyalty to the original. An "A" work, keep it up!
D